Like any effective digital marketing strategy, the first step is to diagnose the problem. And that’s true for digital transformation.
IT Infonity is pioneer in the space of digital transformations — the process where your company fully embraces the power of digital to implement strategies that revolutionise your operation.
It’s not just defining a target audience, it’s about prescribing the antidote for clunkiness. It’s fixing root causes with more than just a bandaid. It’s problem-solving. There’s a reason why you need to seek out an agency to help you execute your digital transformation and why it can’t come from within. But we’ll get to that.
First, let’s take a look at what makes an effective digital transformation and how to know your brand needs.
What Makes for an Effective Strategy ?
An effective strategy not only solves the existing problems but also finds solutions for future barricade. You can recognise an effective strategy by how much it future-proofs your business and streamlines your process.
A influential, reliable digital presence has the capability to unlock new potential and grow existing customers base, allowing you to increase business growth. Basically, a truly effective strategy will have a significant value return for your business.
Concrete deliverables are important for an effective digital strategy. That’s why IT Infonity has set outcomes that they’ve outlined you can expect when you engage them for a digital transformation.
- Initial strategic alignment.
- Audits digital assets includes existing marketing strategy and brand competition.
- Comprehensive overall strategy and plan.
- Technical documentation.
- Detailed scope of work including estimated cost and out of scope considerations.
- Outline dependencies and personal responsibilities.
Plans are necessary for flawless execution and success. That’s why every digital transformation has one.
Why You Need a Digital Transformation Strategy ?
There are many reasons your business might need a digital transformation. In fact, there aren’t many brands that wouldn’t benefit significantly. Here are the top 5 signs that you need a digital transformation strategy.
- Don’t have an online presence – If you’re not already online, you’re losing out on a massive opportunities/customer base. If you don’t have a website or landing page or mobile app, you’re basically asking your competition to beat you.
- You have an online presence, but it’s not impressive – You realise the importance of being online, but you’re not making enough of an impact. You’re scared that you’ll fade away into obscurity considering the vast size of the internet.
- There are internal stakeholders that need convincing – Oftentimes it can take a lot of debating and explaining to convey the importance of being digital. If you have stubborn dinosaurs that don’t see the point of going digital, they soon will after a session with It Infonity.
- Your competitors are beating you – They’re doing something you’re not, ranking higher, selling more and innovating. It’s not a matter of them simply being better, it’s a matter of needing to transform your digital approach.
- You’re an innovator – You have a knack for jumping on things early and can smell success from a mile away. You want a digital transformation because it excites you.
Almost any business falls into at least one of the above categories. However, if you know you need a digital transformation, why can’t you just do it by yourself? That’s a very good question.
Why You Can’t Do By Yourself ?
You can’t do your own digital transformation for the same reason you can’t do your own haircut. Well, you could. It just wouldn’t be excellent and you’d definitely miss important pieces.
The truth is, without expert it’s hard to see yourself clearly. This is true for both personal growth and development as well as interrogating a business operation. As a director, owner, employee or stakeholder, you’re simply too involved to give credible insight.
Let’s not forget the most important reason why you can’t do it alone: you’re most likely not an expert. Expertise in digital transformation requires knowledge across websites, UX, design, social media marketing, search engine advertising, SEO, copywriting, ASO and digital strategy. Having these areas work cohesively together is key to achieving success.
Working with experts like IT Infonity ensures you’re getting a reliable and trustworthy opinion from people who have done this many times before. You want a digital agency partner that has hands-on experience bringing large, well-known brands into the digital age with style and strategy.
Digital Transformation Examples
A digital transformation can come in many different shapes and sizes.
Care Active & Comfort Finds – IT Infonity was able to diagnose the challenges of selling products online in a declining market. We solved this by implementing a effective strategy for the website, streamlining the customer experience and ensuring customers stayed on the site once they got there.
Seeking expert opinions and you’ll be surprised by just how much a digital transformation can positively affect your business.If you think you’re ready (and by now you’ve probably realised that you are) then reach out to the friendly folks at IT Infonity and start your digital transformation today.